Wednesday 14 September 2011

Creative and Media Diploma
Unit Four - Record 
Research - Interviews 
Alexander Lewis 
Rod Glenn Interview 
Sinema Novels - The Northumberland Massacre and Sympathy for the Devil
Me: I’ve only just completed ‘The Northumberland Massacre” and found it bloody brilliant. The scene, characters and your style of writing. Absolutely incredible. The only reason i came across it was because my mum told me about it. 
Rod: Thanks very much, chap. 
Me: So how did you come up with this serial killing madman character?
Rod: Well, even though I’m not a butcher 
Me:
Oliver Bowden Interview 
Assassin’s Creed Novels - Renaissance, Brotherhood and Revelations
Me:
Oliver:
Me:
Robert Muchamore 
The Cherub Series
Me: Hello Rob, I’ve read all of your Cherub series and every book was absolutely sensational. I couldn’t put them down and once i started reading in the evening I was up most of the night.
Robert: Thank you very much. 
Me: Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment