Wednesday 14 September 2011

What is it you plan to do?
I plan to create a book that is based upon a game (mafia II) this way i’ve already got a story line and it’ll take less time to write than from making one from scratch. I’ve decided to create a book based on a game because i’ve always enjoyed writing, art, gaming, etc and this will make writing a book much more easier. 

Who’s your target audience?
My books aimed towards a more mature audience, since my book will contain very strong language and strong violence. Over eighteens.
When by? - Time scale 
Writing a book usually takes years to complete, however I’m going to use the story line from Mafia II, which will reduce the time scale down. 
How will you go about doing it? 
I will use information, story line, etc from the game and the internet and write everything down using Microsoft Word and a notepad. 
How will you record the process?
I plan to record the process of my book by using Microsoft Word on my computer at home, as well as using my blog so that others can view my progress.
What potential barriers can you see getting in the way of success?
My computer could possibly get a virus, deleting the work, etc, but if that was to occur I would have to do my work on paper whilst the computer is getting fixed, or start from scratch. This would therefore extend the deadline for the story to be finished. I could also use a memory stick to make sure that I won’t lose any work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment